Up your design game with 120 new shapes to add to your arsenal! Create compositions for branding, packaging, social media and more. By using the glyphs palette or simply typing, you can create patterns and easily access the shapes!
- 2 OTF and 2 TTF font files
- EPS & PDF guide to the fonts
- 120 glyphs total (52 shapes, 52 sunbursts, and 16 squiggles)
Why a dingbat font?
- Font files don’t take up a lot of hard drive space
- Doesn’t need to be opened separately or upgraded for new apps
- Can be used as bullets, patterns, and brand accents
- Easy to access vectors
- Simple to use with any design or office software
Tips for using dingbat fonts:
- In Adobe apps, open the glyphs palette so you can see all the symbols at once
- Try using the tracking and leading features in the font panel to see if you can create some cool patterns!
- In Adobe illustrator, Command + Shift + O outlines the fonts so you can use the shapes as you would vector shapes! Rasterize in photoshop to turn it into pixels.