As a thank you for all who supported us and helped us become better by choosing and recommending TheHungryJPEG, we have decided to give you a cool FREE font bundle! With this free bundle you will get 22 fonts from 13 families, worth $104!! Simply share it with your friends to unlock the bundle!
A huge thank you to Heroglyphs Studio, Lesya Skripak, Typia Nesia, Mellow Design Lab, Olexstudio, Font Girl, Anastasia Feya, Tabita’s Shop, Joanne Marie, Besttypeco and Fontdation Studio for allowing to share us their amazing fonts with you for free. Be sure to check their stores too – they have a tonnes of great products!
As with all our bundles, our Complete License comes included, at no extra cost.
Below are a set of documents which relate to this bundle. They can be viewed by clicking the links below. Please note, they are also included in the download.
Included in this bundle
1. Bearley by Heroglyphs Studio
2. Sunny Dino by Lesya Skripak
3. Sidaghis by Typia Nesia
4. Marseline by Mellow Design Lab
5. Mothica by Olexstudio
6. Forestelly by Font Girl
7. Mellow Soldier by Anastasia Feya
8. Cupcakia by Tabita’s shop
9. Paddy by Joanne Marie
10. Mengano by Besttypeco
11. Echizen by TGIF STD
12. Carvino by Fontdation Studio
13. Summer Joy by Heroglyphs Studio
14. Commercial License by TheHungryJPEG
We know creative licenses for digital resources can often be mind boggling or filled with legal mumbo jumbo, so we have tried to keep our license as simple and straight forward as possible. But should you have any questions, please send us an email on email@example.com
- Use any item included for both personal and commercial use. This includes on printed physical goods that are subsequently sold.
- Fonts, Add-Ons (actions, brushes, etc), and other installable items may be used across multiple projects.
- For yourself or on behalf of a client.
- Fonts may be printed on to products that are subsequently sold.
- Fonts may be used on websites and within website design.
- Graphics may be printed on to products that are subsequently sold when an effort is made to use them as part of a new design including a variation of other graphics or fonts.
What’s Not Allowed
- Items cannot be sub-licensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed on its own (even for free).
- Items cannot be included (even for free) in the sale of another item.
For example, the inclusion of a font when selling a digital logo template designed using this font. Logo designs for clients must be flattened, if your client doesn’t own a license for the font in question.
- Fonts may NOT be installed onto web interfaces allowing customers to use them in product creation.
For example, on a website that allows customers to login and design their own T- Shirts using fonts included within their interface. This should not be confused with using fonts in your web design, which is very much allowed.